Our Commitment To Privacy
Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. When enquiring on our service, we may ask you to provide us with the following personal information:
- Website address
- Email address
If you were to submit any personal information, you allow us to override your existing opt-out information from the Do Not Call List registry of Singapore.
Use of Personal Data
Personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to perform obligation on the provision of our services as requested by you
- to respond queries or requests from you
- to send you updates or marketing information about our service
- to improve our business operations with the help of data analytics
- to improve our website to better serve you
Disclosure & Retention of Personal Data
We will never disclose any personal identifiable information to any third parties. Personal Data is only stored to the extent necessary for legal and business purposes as described above.
When you interact with us on our website or services, we may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users, links you click, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website. This information is used for the purpose of improving our website and business operations.